Twisted Road offers free rides to every motorcycle renter
CHICAGO, May 5, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Crooked road, the leading motorcycle rental community, has announced the launch of its One, Two, Free program, which offers all riders a free day of riding after riding twice. This recurring program allows runners to immediately turn their day for a free ride or accumulate these rewards for a longer getaway.
“We continue to find ways to make driving more affordable,” said Austin rothbard, Founder and CEO of Twisted Road. “This program is simple. No fees, no membership, no limits, no promo codes.”
While this benefit begins today, Twisted Road is offering all eligible former runners a day off for their day off.
“We’ve made this as easy as possible. The free rides just show up in the rider’s accounts after the first two rides have been completed. It’s like having a free cup of coffee after your 10e Chopped off. Only, it’s a free day of driving. And instead of buying 10 rides, you only need to ride twice. “
Twisted Road’s One, Two, Free program is the latest example of the platform’s notable offerings:
- Twisted Road has over 3000 private motorcycles for rent all over the place United States
- Motorcycle owners make money by renting their personal bikes when those bikes would otherwise be sitting in the garage
- Cyclists use Twisted Road when traveling, to try out different motorcycles or to test drive before buying
- The rental platform offers a wide variety, with vintage bikes dating back to 1947 as well as innovative new models such as Harley-Davidson’s electric motorcycle, the LiveWire.
- The company offers damage and liability insurance for up to $ 1 million during all rentals.
“We strive to connect the motorcycle world: two wheels at a time, and I’m extremely happy that we continue to find ways to bring the community together,” said Rothbard.
For more information on Twisted Road’s One, Two, Free program and to view all bikes available for hire, please visit https://www.twistedroad.com/one-two-free.
Press releases / inquiries:
SOURCE Twisted Road