2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 Special available for hire on Twisted Road
A Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 Special has been added to the Twisted Road bike-sharing service’s list of bikes available for hire. The Pan America (located in Huntington Beach, California) is one of the many motorcycles recently added to the service. Anyone visiting the area wishing to try Harley-Davidson’s first ADV can inquire with owner Sergei L.
Start press release
Explore (Pan) America The Beautiful, Harley Style: New Adventure Motorcycle Joins Other Unique Motorcycles For Rent On Twisted Road
Leading Motorcycle Sharing Community Adds More Variety With These Outstanding Rides
CHICAGO, Il., Aug 2, 2021 – Twisted Road, the leading motorcycle rental community, has announced that it is now offering the 2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America for rental on its platform. This addition allows riders to explore California on this innovative adventure bike or give it a try before they buy.
“I love to see new and unique bikes added to our community,” said Austin Rothbard, Founder and CEO of Twisted Road. “We continue to make it easy for cyclists to ride the bike of their dreams. “
This bike joins other unique bikes available on Twisted Road, including a 2021 Triumph Tiger 850 in Boyertown, PA, a 2021 Indian Vintage in Las Vegas, NV, an award-winning 2001 Harley Davidson Fat Boy Injection in Belmont, MA, and five LiveWires located in Milwaukee, Los Angeles and Tampa.
This bike is the latest example of the platform’s notable offerings:
- Twisted Road offers over 3,000 rental motorcycles across the United States
- Their variety is vast – they have vintage bikes as old as 1947 as well as innovative new models such as Harley-Davidson’s electric motorcycle, the LiveWire.
- Motorcycle owners make money by renting their personal bikes when those bikes would otherwise be sitting in the garage
- Bikers use Twisted Road when traveling, to try out different motorcycles or to give a test drive before buying
- The company offers damage and liability insurance of up to $ 1 million during all rentals.
- Twisted Road implements the most comprehensive rider verification process to ensure users are as safe as possible
“It’s exciting to be able to offer this Harley-Davidson Pan America to our community. New motorcycle models allow us to continue to lead the way, ”said Rothbard.
For more information on Twisted Road and to view all bikes available for hire, please visit www.twistedroad.com.
Become a Motorcycle.com initiated. Receive the latest motorcycle news by subscribing to our newsletter here.